ViewRanger for Wear OS
Explore more with Wear OS smartwatches. Discover routes, navigate with GPS and offline maps, and track outdoor adventures. Bonus: This watch app is fully optimised for Casio Pro Trek Smart watches.
ViewRanger for Wear OS works with both iPhone and Android smartphones. Or, use the watch app by itself. Just download routes and offline maps onto the watch before you leave home.
- Access the largest outdoor map library available for Wear OS smartwatches.
- Save offline maps onto watch, including worldwide street maps, terrain maps, and satellite imagery.
- Download offline topographic maps onto watch for 17 countries.1
- Discover route guides near you.
- Import routes from your ViewRanger account.
- Save routes and related maps for offline use.
- Track your hike, bike ride, or walk.
- Record tracks without a phone.2
- View live stats, including altitude, distance, duration, and elevation gain/loss.3
- Sync tracks to your ViewRanger account.
- See track recording on map.
- See your GPS location on maps.
- View your current GPS grid position.
- Consult digital compass and waypoint directions when following compatible route guides.
ViewRanger for Wear OS taps into the built-in GPS on smartwatches. No WiFi or data signals required to navigate routes, record tracks, and view offline maps saved on the watch.