The changes are described in detail in ViewRanger_changes_2_2_15.pdf (20Kb PDF).
In summary the main changes are:
- A new Previous view menu item has been added, which allows you to swap between two different map views - that is combinations of map position, scale and zoom.
- Improvements to deleting waypoints when creating or editing routes. When creating a route, you can delete the waypoint just created by pressing the delete key C.
- A setting to draw lines and waypoints thicker has been added, to make them clearer on phones with small pixels such as the N80.
- Settings have been added to allow you to customise the behaviour of some of the numeric shortcut keys.
- When you import a GPX file a count of the POIs, routes and tracks the file contains is shown and you are asked whether you want to import it.