Marketing Partnerships Manager
Type: Full-Time. The company is based and headquartered in Cambridge, UK. Remote working and flexible working is possible for this role, though some regular time in Cambridge would be expected.
ViewRanger is looking for a motivated, commercially focused, Marketing Partnerships Manager to create and maintain a strong presence for our brand by working with our growing network of partners.
This person spearheads creative ways to attract customers, grow influencers, and promote ViewRanger.
Marketing Partnerships Programme
- Own and build this programme
- Create and develop commercial marketing relationships with a broad range of partners internationally
- In line with the company’s marketing plan
- Ensure ViewRanger is represented and promoted properly through the partner’s channels
- Work with partner to promote ViewRanger and partnership to their audience
- Create regular marketing activities to reach partners audience
- Track and report performance within the company and to partner
Measure programme performance by KPIs including sales transactions completed through Marketing Partnerships platform, traffic driven to Marketing Partnerships platform, and potential reach of partners in programme.
“Friends of ViewRanger” Programme
- Launch and drive this initiative
- Create a global network of Friends, affiliates, and influencers who are promoting ViewRanger to their audiences
- Identify suitable “Friends”, affiliates, and influencers and bring them into the programme
- Create ideas and content that helps these partners to promote ViewRanger
- Track and report performance
Assist with other marketing and commercial activities as needed.
- Commercially focused
- Experience in sales
- Experience in working with partners on outreach marketing campaigns
- Keen to make a significant contribution in a fast moving, dynamic, early stage business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent communication skills. Must be fluent in English. Bonus if fluent in German, French, or Spanish.
- Good at planning campaigns; developing and executing an action plan
- Self motivated
- Expertise in social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Knowledge of email marketing campaigns. (Experience with Mailchimp or Pure360 a plus)
- Ability to deliver and create fun, engaging content (text, images, video, and stories). You are a wizard around photo and video editing apps. And hungry to try fun, new approaches.
- Passion for outdoor activities, a major plus
This position collaborates with employees in UK, USA, Italy, and Ukraine. Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For general inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. No Agencies Please.