Social Media Coordinator
Type: Temporary Freelance Position. 15 hours/week
ViewRanger is looking for a freelance social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong digital presence for the brand in app stores and social media channels. This person also develops multimedia content and spearheads creative ways to attract customers, grow influencers, and promote ViewRanger.
- Grow followers by creating engaging content
- Create social buzz around products
- Measure social traffic and monitor benchmarks
- Find new ways to attract customers
- Foster relationships with top ViewRanger explorers
- Monitor customer reviews in app stores and third-party sites
- Assist with marketing and analytic efforts as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven work experience managing social media accounts
- Expertise in social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Ability to deliver and create fun, engaging content (text, images, and video). You are a wizard around photo and video editing apps.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Passion for outdoor activities, a major plus.
This position requires 15 hours per week commitment. Working remote is ok; ideally candidate is based in Colorado or Lviv, Ukraine for occasional meetups with local team members. The Social Media Coordinator reports to the marketing director (based in Boulder, CO), and collaborates with employees in UK, Italy, and Ukraine.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.