If you think you'd be a good fit for the ViewRanger team then please get in touch by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Don't forget to tell us about your passion for the outdoors too!
Join our team and help us build the leading digital platform and global community for finding, following, and sharing outdoor adventures.
Digital Marketing Manager
This position is all about audience development and growth in our awarding-winning mobile app and on our website. The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter with a track record in growing audience and revenue. This is a key role in the marketing team, and the candidate needs to: Understand the customer. Think like the customer. Talk to the customer. Educate the customer.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Build, execute, analyse and report on marketing campaigns, user acquisition journeys, and customer sales journeys.
- Increase the results of these activities through incremental improvements
- Plan, create, and manage email and push messaging
- Drive daily content on social media
- Execute ASO and SEO action plans to grow audience
- Manage copy and graphics in Apple App Store and Google Play
- Grow and nurture leads into active customers
- Collaborate with outdoor industry and tech partners on projects
- 3+ years in customer growth experience on a mobile or online community
- Knowledge of e-commerce and/or subscription platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Excel skills
- Experience with content management systems and email marketing platforms
- Experience in analytic programs like Google Analytics
- Solid analytical skills to report, understand, and take action
- Degree in marketing, communication, behavioral psychology, or related field
- Passion for outdoors, strongly preferred
- Knowledge of GPS navigation and maps, a major plus
This position is based at our headquarters in Cambridge, UK.
The Digital Marketing Manager reports to and closely collaborates with the Marketing Director based in the USA.
Graphic Design Intern
ViewRanger helps millions of people worldwide to plan, record, and share their outdoor adventures. Our mobile-first technology is used by millions of people across the globe and recently has garnered several awards, including Android Excellence on Google Play. We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer Intern to work with our digital Marketing team. Everyday is exciting and fast-paced, enabling you to gain hands-on experience in the tech and mobile industry.
What you’ll work on:
- Assets for social platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Ad assets for digital marketing campaigns and emails
- Google Play and Apple App Store marketing imagery
- Designing and creating the necessary media for the website
- Retouching images
- Actively seek out new interesting design and social trends
- Knowledge in Adobe products, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Awareness on how to tell short stories with graphics (animated gifs, Instagram stories)
- Experience working on websites and/or mobile apps
- Basic video editing skills
- Passion for the outdoors, a major plus
This paid intern position is based at our headquarters in Cambridge, UK.
- Software QA
- Software Engineering (Apple, Android, Web)
We have paid intern opportunities.
Previous interns have:
- Analysed, processed, and field tested data used as part of our Skyline AR technology
- Worked closely with our engineering team to test and QA upcoming app releases
- Prepared and designed app screen graphics used by Apple's marketing teams
- Designed new icons for use within our apps
- Executed social media campaigns for activities such as the The One Show Rickshaw Challenge for BBC Children in Need
- Interviewed users and created a series of user story videos to capture the wide range of outdoor experiences our users enjoy
When applying for an intern role, please be clear about the length of internship you are seeking and your available dates. All intern roles are based at our headquarters in Cambridge.