The Retrieva™ Tracking anti-theft collar can send your dog's location straight to your mobile phone and plot itself on ViewRanger's digital topographical mapping.
Please use the following instructions to select, purchase and download additional mapping data to your mobile phone.
Download Step 1: Select, purchase and download mapping data.
- Run MapChooser and select your map tiles. (If you have not previously installed the MapChooser tool on your PC, download the MapChooser here). Use MapChooser to select the country and map scale that you need, and then simply click on the grid squares you want.
- Purchase your new maps. Click the Buy button to add the right map area to your shopping cart and checkout using the secure WorldPay credit card processing system.
- Submit your map tile choice via the Submit button in the MapChooser. This sends your map choice details directly to us via the internet.
- Download your maps to your PC. When we receive your map choice, this is processed and you are sent an email containing a link that you can click on to download your maps.
Download Step 2: Install additional mapping data on your phone.
- Unpack the maps on your PC. The maps are supplied within a "zip" file to make them smaller to download and need to be unpacked. To do this right mouse click on the ZIP file and choose 'Extract all'. When prompted choose for the maps to be extracted to the desktop.
- Copy the maps onto your phone or phone memory-card. Instructions will be included in the email containing your map download link or you can view detailed instructions now. View Map Install Instructions
- Run and Use ViewRanger. Retrieva have produced these instructions for using the trackers with ViewRanger: Using ViewRanger and Retrieva.