App Data Analyst, Lviv, Ukraine.
This role focuses on leveraging data to report usable insights that identify areas of opportunity for new user acquisition, user engagement, product improvements and business operations.
No agencies, please.
Reporting to: CTO, but managed day-to-day by Lviv Manager.
This role will focus on leveraging data to report usable insights that identify areas of opportunity for new user acquisition, user engagement, product improvements and business operations.
The role will deliver frequent and regular reports to the product development, marketing, and business management teams to help drive product and business improvement.
Candidate must be good with:
- Setting up and tracking in-app events with Google Analytics
- Data and statistics
- Using spreadsheets such as Excel and Google Sheets to manipulate, analyse and present data
- Accuracy and clarity in information reporting
- Presenting results of analysis to technical, marketing, and business teams
- Ideally the candidate will have been doing this in a mobile app environment
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely from product and other teams.
Tasks to be performed:
- Use Google Analytics and Appsee to understand and report on user journeys through our app, identifying issues and suggesting opportunities to improve users journey through the app.
- Liaise with product development and project management to ensure that tracking event journeys are set up for new development projects.
- Create weekly reports including data such as app installs, in-app revenue, active users, etc.
- User segmentation analysis and comparisons
- Appstore tracking
Other tools we use. Experience with some of these will be an advantage:
- App Annie
- App Follow
- iTunes Connect
- Google Play Console
- Facebook Ads
Other (desirable, but not essential):
- Interest in outdoor activities especially hiking, mountain biking or similar.
- Interest in apps and mobile technology
- Experience in online testing, PPC advertising conversion optimisation
- Experience with dashboards such as Geckoboard
- Experience in analytical and statistical techniques
- Fluency in SQL