ViewRanger is the trading name of Augmentra Ltd
St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK
Support queries: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (answered every day until late, the best way to contact us). Or you can phone us on 01223 421356 or Skype to viewranger
General Office No: +44 (0) 1223 421355 - other specific enquiries see numbers below
Email us a question...
Support and Sales Queries
Email support is available every day.
If you have questions about the operation, usage or purchase of any of our products, please contact our Support team.
You can reach us:
- By email to email@example.com (answered 365 days a year, until late, the best way to contact us)
- By phone on 01223 421356 (+44 1223 421356 from outside the UK) - available 8:30am to 4:30pm (Monday), 7pm (Tuesday, Wednesday), 6pm (Thursday, Friday), UK time.
- By Skype to viewranger
At the weekend, holidays and in the evening we recommend you use email to contact us. We usually answer emails received before 10pm the same day, 7 days a week - if you don't get a reply please check your spam/junk folder.
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, German.
German- and French-language support is available Tuesday and Wednesday, 3pm - 8pm (Central European Time), Thursday and Friday 11am - 7pm (CET).
Spanish-language support is available Monday - Friday, 10am-6pm (Central European Time).
If you contact ViewRanger technical support please...
- Tell us which phone model you are using, or if you are using the web site include a link to the page
- Give us your account email address
- Give as precise a description of the problem as possible
- Tell us which version of ViewRanger you are using, and which maps are installed
- If you have seen a warning or error message, give the exact text of the message
For other questions related to ViewRanger please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01223 421355 (or +44 1223 421355 from outside the UK)
Press and Journalist Enquiries
For all media enquiries, see our media centre.
Map, Route and POI Content Owners/Publishers
Publishers, tourism organizations, and content owners interested in publishing map charts, guided routes, or POIs through ViewRanger should contact: