Come and visit the ViewRanger stand at the Yorkshire Festival of Cycling and celebrating Le Tour Yorkshire and the Tour de France with us!
The Dare 2b Yorkshire Festival of Cycling runs from Friday 4th – Sunday 6th July 2014 at Harewood House, north of Leeds, and is home to the Official Ceremonial Start of this year’s Tour de France on Saturday 5th July.
The Festival will give thousands of cycling fans the opportunity to camp next to the Tour de France route, watch the world's best riders race through the grounds of one of England's finest estates and enjoy a weekend packed with running and cycling events, great food and family, action and cultural events.
At the ViewRanger stand (no.25) we will be...
- running a competition to win a Google Nexus 7 tablet with 1:25,000 Ordnance Survey mapping for the whole of Great Britain
- demoing ViewRanger
- selling our fantastic new ViewRanger cycling jerseys, Buffs, and iPhone handlebar mounts
- talking to existing users and new fans
The Festival promises to be an impressive event with lots of activities alongside the Tour's appearance at 11am on Saturday.
- Races: Circuit Time-Trial, Trail Run, Duathlon, Kids’ Scootathlon and Family Fun Ride
- Live music, film screenings, inspiring talks & a host of cultural entertainment
- A Red Arrows fly-by over the peloton as it arrives at Harewood House, and views of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight on Sunday 6th July
- Big screens to watch Le Tour & the World Cup Quarter Finals