My.viewranger is our web based customer zone designed to work alongside our mobile app, to allow you to use the convenience of your computer to:
* Plan your next adventure: search for routes, create your own
* Get organised: Synchronise your routes with your phones
* Invite others to participate: share your route
* Record your trips: Wirelessly upload your gps tracks from your phone
* Share your experiences: rate and comment on routes you have done
* Share your trips: share your tracks to Twitter, Facebook, and via email
* Keep a record of your trips: add notes & photos
New Updates at My.ViewRanger.com
• Now includes a track map page that shows the track, elevation profile and key stats (average speed, distance and time).
• You can share your track pages via facebook, twitter and email
Record the GPS track of your trip with the ViewRanger app and then Synch or Upload it wirelessly, from your phone or tablet, to your community account. You'll have a map page that you can share with friends, family, and your Twitter and Facebook followers.
User’s Profile Page
• You can now share profile pages with facebook, twitter and email. Share links to your own page, or share links to your favourite brands and publishers.
• In the Recently shared section, all routes are now included and pagination is available. Before it only showed the most recent 20. This allows users to see all of the content of a user/brand
Share your profile page by clicking on the Facebook, Twitter, or email share links under the profile image.
Activity on my routes
• On your homepage, an Activity Feed is now included so you can see who has favourite you and when someone comments on your routes.
• On the view credit balance page, the 3 types of credit are shown – general, Norway and the deprecated UK credit (some long-time users of ViewRanger may still have UK-specific map credits), rather than just general and Norway.