The beta version has been updated to version 2.3.10. It contains:
- Fixes to problems when the memory card is full.
- Improved behaviour when the screen orientation is changed.
- When communicating with the server, expired cookies are spotted and the connection reauthorises.
- ViewRanger now spots if an Internet access point has been deleted and asks you to choose another.
- The Trip view now has a context menu option allowing you stop navigating to a point or folllowing a route.
- A shortcut is available in settings which will flip the orientation of the screen between portrait and landscape on phones which support this. You may need to press it twice between some orientations. This is only available on S60 3rd edition handsets.