We've started shipments of the latest version of ViewRanger - packed with loads of great new features.
ViewRanger is available in two editions: GB National Parks and all Great Britain.
- Maps licensed from Ordnance Survey for quality and accuracy
- Clear map display with full pan and zoom
- Lock to GPS for moving map display with velocity and direction indicator
- Record and analyse your trips with tracklog recording including route, timing, speed and other information
- Navigate to any waypoint or point of interest
- Follow route with GPS navigation
- Route import allows you to bring in routes from third parties web sites and PC route planning software
- POI import allows you to incorporate Points of Interest databases from third parties
- Export your tracklogs to your PC for further analysis
- Create new waypoints and new routes
- Unique 3D Panoramic Viewpoint maps - shows you what you see
- Thousands of Features of Interest identified and labelled in panoramic view
- Integrates with smartphone camera - auto-locates photos onto the map
- Bookmark locations - revisit your favorite locations at any time
- Data manager for routes, tracks, waypoints, POI, maps and bookmarks
- Share your experiences by associating photos and text notes with landscape features and publishing to the online Information Exchange
ViewRanger is the first solution to combine high quality topographic maps, off-road GPS navigation, and panoramic viewpoint maps in an integrated, simple to use application running on smartphones.
ViewRanger consists of a mapping application and digital maps, all stored on the smartphone handset. ViewRanger will display it's mapping and provide GPS navigation without requiring a mobile network connection.