Every year, ISPO honours the most exceptional sporting goods with the ISPO AWARD, and here at ViewRanger we are delighted to have been chosen as a winner in the mobile apps category 2014.
With ViewRanger, you can choose the best map to use and you'll always know your mapped location, even where there’s no mobile signal.
- Free Global Mapping as standard
- View your location and recorded track on your map
- Purchase & Download High Quality Worldwide Detailed Topographic mapping for many countries.
See list below:
We also use the phone's connectivity to deliver live & interactive services.
Real-time location sharing, downloadable routes, social media integration and synchronised web services, so you can store and share your adventures.
Choose from famous brands, local experts & enthusiasts
- Find trails nearby or for places you plan to visit
- Browse by activity or brand to find trails that suit your needs
- Packed with local information and navigation advice
Love iOS or Android development? Love the outdoors? We're looking for talented mobile app developers to join our team.Learn more...
ViewRanger V4 for Apple iPhone and iPad is finally here, featuring an all-new user interface that has been optimised to make it easier and more intuitive to plan, navigate, track and share your outdoor adventures ‘on the go’.
We’ve also pushed further on bringing outdoor pursuits and social sharing closer together, and have put social features at the heart of the new app.
Download now, or read more about ViewRanger Outdoors GPS V4 for Apple on our blog.