How do I cancel an auto-renewing map subscription or trial on Android and iOS devices?
Please note: Uninstalling the ViewRanger app will not stop your map subscription or trial - you must manually cancel the subscription or trial as described here. If you delete the app but don't cancel your subscription or trial, you will still be charged. You can cancel the subscription or trial at any time before the current subscription or trial period expires.
1. Start the Google Play Store app on the device.
2. Tap Menu > Account > Subscriptions.
3. Tap the subscription or trial you would like to cancel and cancel it on the details page. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current subscription billing period.
You can cancel an Apple subscription in 2 ways; on your iPhone / iPad or on your computer.
Cancel subscription on your iPhone / iPad
1. Open Settings on your device home screen.
2. Scroll down and open iTunes and App Store.
3. Tap on your Apple ID, View Apple ID and enter your Apple password.
4. Either cancel the trial or tap on Subscriptions, Manage and select the ViewRanger subscription.
5. Turn off auto-renewal option and tap Done.
Cancel subscription on your computer
1. Start iTunes.
2. Tap Account > Sign in and use your Apple ID.
3. Tap Account > View My Account.
4. Scroll down to Settings section.
5. Next to Subscriptions, tap Manage.
6. Cancel the trial or turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel the subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current subscription billing period.
Or see Apple's page on managing and cancelling subscriptions.
Any subscriptions purchased via our web shop will not automatically renew so there is nothing you need to do.
Either use the Amazon App Store app, tap My Apps, then tap Subscriptions.
Or visit Amazon's web page for managing subscriptions here.
Or see their help page here.